- API Check valves are mainly used for high-pressure applications and workover equipment.API check valve.
- Sizes range from 2″ to 3″. The model of check valve available: D×F70-2″×2″,D×F105-2″×2″,D×F70-3″×3″,D×F105-3″×3″
- They are usually installed in high-pressure pipelines for preventing fluid from flowing back. When fluid is pushed back, a retainer plate will automatically close.
- Check valves, forged of high-strength alloy steel based on US technologies, are fitted with unions on both ends for easy dismantlement. The retainer plate inside sulfidized with Buna-N has a good sealing effect and a longer service life under high pressure, for conventional or H S environments.
|D×F70-2× 2″||2″dart type check valve||10000psi(70MPa)||2″FIG1002 union|
|D×F 105-2×2″||2″dart type check valve||15000psi(105MPa)||2″FIG1502 union|
|D×F 70-3″×3″||3″dart type check valve||10000psi(70MPa)||3″FIG1002 union|
|D×F105-3″×3″||3″dart type check valve||10000psi(70MPa)||3″FIG1502 union|
1. High-quality products.
2. Fast delivery.
3. OEM services.
4. Perfect after-sale services
API check valve